DPLT Therapy System $349.99
1. Increases Vascularity:(circulation) by increasing the formation of new capillaries, which are
additional blood vessels that replace damaged ones. New capillaries speed up the healing process
by carrying more oxygen as well as more nutrients needed for healing and they can also carry more
waste products away.
2. Stimulates the Production of Collagen: Collagen is the most common protein found in the
body. Collagen is the essential protein used to repair damaged tissue and to replace old tissue. It is
the substance that holds cells together and has a high degree of elasticity. By increasing collagen
production less scar tissue is formed at the damaged site.
3. Increases Lymphatic System Activity: Edema, which is the swelling or natural splinting
process of the body, has two basic components. The first is a liquid part which can be evacuated by
the blood system and the second is comprised of the proteins which have to be evacuated by the
lymphatic system. Research has shown that the lymph vessel diameter and the flow of the lymph
system can be doubled with the use of light therapy. The venous diameter and the arterial diameters
can also be increased. This means that both parts of edema (liquid and protein) can be evacuated at
a much faster rate to relieves swelling.
4. Stimulates the Release of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP):ATP is the major carrier of energy to
all cells. Increases in ATP allows cells to accept nutrients faster and get rid of waste products faster
by increasing the energy level in the cell. All food turns into ATP before it is utilized by the cells.
ATP provides the chemical energy that drives the chemical reaction of the cell.
5. Increases RNA and DNA Synthesis: This helps damaged cells to be replaced more promptly.
6. Reduces the Excitability of Nervous Tissue: The photons of light energy enter the body as
negative ions. This calls upon the body to send positive ions like calcium among other to go to the
area being treated. These ions assist in firing the nerves thereby relieving pain.
7. Stimulates Fibroblastic Activity: This aids in the repair process. Fibroblasts are present in
connective tissue and are capable of forming collagen fibers.
8. Increases Phagocytosis: Which is the process of scavenging for and ingesting dead or
degenerated cells by phagocytes cells for the purpose of cleaning up. This is an important part of
the infection fighting process. Destruction of the infection and clean up must occur before the
healing process can take place.
9. Induces a Thermal Like Effect in the Tissue: The light raises the temperature of the cells
through a Photo-Chemical reaction.
10. Stimulates Tissue Granulation and Connective Tissue Projections: Which are part of the
healing process of wounds, ulcers or inflamed tissue.
11. Stimulates Acetylcholine Release: Acetylcholine causes cardiac inhibition, vasodilatation,
gastrointestinal peristalsis and other parasympathetic effects.
12. Stimulates Endorphins and Enkephalins: Which are produced in the brain as well as
chemicals from other areas of the body like adrenals which facilitate long term pain relief.
Fresh Rain Shower Head $175.00
Fresh Rain™ Ion Shower Head uses advanced nanotechnology to offer you a wonderful shower experience. First designed and patented in Japan, we bring the state of the art technology and finest products to our customers. Improve your shower experience. Feel the soothing water! Never need to replace the filter! More shower with less water!
Stainless steel for durability
Fine water-jets yield soft streams
Advanced material for the water purity
Broad-spectrum bacterial filtration
Ion generation and water molecule activation